Sep 13, 2011

C is for Cross, Crucifix, Car, Flying Pig

Having fun with the letter C. About a year ago, I had the foresite (Spirit induced, I am sure) to cut letters and pictures out of some old magazines that were lying around. I saved these in envelopes (not by letter but by "letters" and "pictures"). Today we hunted and sorted for the letter C and for things that started with C. I laughed at the very random things that I cut out - a flying pig, coffee maker, three kids sitting on a front step looking gloomy, corn. This was fun.

After the C hunt and find we built a cross out of big Legos. Using Lacy's corpus template (See the Catholic Icing link to the right), she colored the corpus and we taped it to the cross. Little brother really, really, really loved the legos and made things a little distracting. Oh well.

No comments: